-
June 30th, 2002, 03:57 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Scott, I'm going to book a flight out for 15 July so that should definately mean we can meet up in NYC. The only thing we'll need to do is agree on a place to meet.
-
July 2nd, 2002, 04:51 PM
#12
Inactive Member
No, I won't even be 20 till august! I dunno how strict they will be about getting into places but hopefully it won't put too much of a downer on anything. I'm not much of a drinker anyway (Its been legal for me to drink here since I turned 18, and obviously I was drinking before that anyway, as kids do.) I'm getting pretty excited about the trip now!
Yeah, I will be bringing my nizo along. Thanks for the black and white films you gave me in San Diego, I loved the results I got with them, so I may be going for Black and white to shoot some city scenes.
-
July 2nd, 2002, 05:55 PM
#13
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dunno how strict they will be about getting into places</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
in new york? you need id even if you're 37 (yes), except at cherry tavern on 6th street, where i always go with my underage friends. :-)
(no, i don't live in the city anymore unfortunately)
/matt
-
July 2nd, 2002, 06:03 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Alex
Okay bud, heres some information for you.
We will be stay at the Essex Hotel (Hudson Hotel Chain).
We will arrive in NY on July 18th around 6pm and probably get to the hotel around 8pm.
I will send you a personal email with my cell phone number (hope it work out in New York) so you can reach me.
My twin, Heather, and myself will have Thursday night, Friday day, and all day Saturday and night to check out New York plus early Sunday morning.
Im sure we can mangage to get together for a bit, can't wait to try NY PIZZA!
Scott
ps send me a personal email with your information, I'll have a couple rolls of Kodachrome for ya to shoot [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 10th, 2002, 08:59 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I will be around from 15-29 july and I should have some idea about where I am going before you get there if we can think up where to meet before hand. Thanks for the film offer but I dunno I feel indebted to you for the black and white films you gave me before! I'll send you an email tommorrow with any specific info I can think of about meeting up.
-
July 10th, 2002, 09:02 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Scott, what are you using as your main super 8 camera now?
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:45 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Hey Bud
I've been using two cameras lately, the Beaulieu Zm2 and a Canon 814xls. Do a lot of shooting for my work so it's nice to have a backup. I do have a Nizo 6056 for situation that need a quiet camera (did a radio shoot with George Gray and Rick Dees for Weakest Link...on air), but don't use it that much, Im not so found of the small viewfinder.
I'm not too sure which camera to bring, either the Beaulieu or the Canon, am a little weary about the inspection issue.
No worries about the film Alex, Im doing very well and so giving you a couple of rolls is no problem. Im just a nice guy.
Scott
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks